Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A BIG HELLO to Patricia!

Can you believe it is less that a week until the Gals start sharing with all of us!  I can feel the excitement.  I know the girls are super excited and can't wait to start posting. 

In the meantime, allow me to introduce you to another fabulous designer on our team.  Please welcome Patricia. 
*************************************************

 
HI! My name is Patricia. I have had a love of crafts since I can remember. In high school I even took two art classes because I loved it so much. You name it and I probably have tried it at one point or another. If I can glue it I can make it. I have gotten back into scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I had three boys and life got in the way and I had to put it on hold, but now with two of my kids grown adults, I have taken it back up and just love it. I can say that it has come so far since I last had scrapbooked. One of my newest loves of the hobby is card making. Over the summer my youngest son was in football and it didn’t give me a lot of time to do much scrapbooking but I could make a card in a couple of nights and I just love doing card blog challenges. I am always looking for new ideas and challenges to take on and now being accepted as a designer for The Beary Scrap it’s taking it to a whole new level. I was very honored that Kimm invited me to be one of her designers and glad that I get to help her take on this new adventure. If there is anything I can help you with please don’t hesitate to ask I am always willing to help and if I don’t have an answer I will do my best to get one for you.

Visit Patricia's Blog HERE!

*************************************************

Only a few more Gals to go.  I still have to introduce you to our local designers.  They've already been bringing a few projects into the store - and boy are they CUTE!  I can't wait to share with you.  Keep coming back... the big day is coming quicker than you think.

HUGS for now.

Kimm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails