Sunday, February 28, 2010

Say "Hi" to Sharon!

It's time for another introduction.

I'd like to introduce you to Sharon.  Sharon is one of our "in-store" designers.  As a busy Mom, I don't know how she finds the time to scrap as  much as she does... and with so much attention to detail.  She has a great perspective, loves to mix product lines and really thinks "outside of the box".  I know you will love what she brings to our team!

*******************************

Hi, I’m Sharon. I’m a mother to four rambunctious children (ages 9 - 12), and I’ve been married for 13 (almost 14) years. Our home is also shared with some furry, four legged companions: our 1 year old Cocker Spaniel (Lady), our 6 month old Yorkie (Bella), and our three cats: Mara, Nittany, and Cleo. I love taking pictures, and there’s usually something going on in our crazy home that is photo worthy.

My first passion is scrapbooking, which I’ve been addicted to for about 8 years now. I enjoy looking through my albums with my family and recounting our memories together. I find it very therapeutic. I work full time, so I have some catching up to do with my albums…At least I know I’ll always have something to work on! When I’m not working, being a mom, being a wife, walking dogs, or scrapbooking, I’m usually reading. There are so many books and so little time to read them! I also enjoy quilting, but I’m still a novice. It reminds me of scrapbooking in a way, because you work with different colors and patterns, and piece the fabric together.

I hope I can inspire you and help generate some layout ideas for your scrapbook projects.

*******************************

The clock is ticking to launch time!  I'll post more as it becomes available.

HUGS & Smiles!
Kimm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails