Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Challenge Sketch

Hi folks! Susan here, jumping in on Lori's post to share some fantastic news. Lori has agreed to join on the family as our newest Senior Designer. We're all so happy to have you, sweetie!


Happy September Everybody...can you believe it's already here?  Wow does time fly.  With it being the start of the month a new challenge is here.  Our newest challenge is a sketch and you'll love your finished project with it for sure.

This week I wanted to give the Tear Bears a shot.  Granted I'm not Patricia...who so totally rocks out Tear Bears, but I think I did a good job with my little Elephant.  I used the Springtime Echo Park paper wanting that last little bit of poppy colors before the fall colors move in.



Look forward to seeing you next week and remember to join in our new challenge and you might just win...

Hugs,


 

2 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Wow, Lori - you're elephant looks great! I love the colors and your rosette. I *need* a rosette die!

Cheers,
Susan

Patricia Mae said...

Lori I love your little elephant she came out so cute.
~Patricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails