Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All Things Grow Better With Love


You've just a few days left to play along with the September version of the Beary Scrap sketch challenge. This week, the designers are adding their favorite embellishments to their creations as well as using the sketch. I had to use handmade flowers, pearls, die cuts and ribbon! You know I couldn't get by with just one! The papers and stickers are from Echo Park's Victoria Gardens. I added some Viva Decor Pearls around the sticker, to jazz it up a little. The Pine Needles Distress Ink, was the perfect shade to ink my paper edges.

So what do you think our new challenge will be on the 15th? Any guesses? I know it's one you will have fun with!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Gini, I love this! The colors are absolutely perfect!Hugs! Jamie

Related Posts with Thumbnails