Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Clock Is Ticking Towards Fall

How many people love the beautiful colors of Fall?
Well our new challenge is Fall.
Use your inspiration from anything that happens this time of year or even from the colors. I choose this week to pull the colors and even a Fall theme.






I picked up this cute clock from Kaisercraft Beyond the Pages Desk Clock in the Things to Alter.The Beary Scrap Store because I thought it would be a really cute item to alter and it was. My papers are from Country Drive from Echo Park. The picture frame paper is from my stash. I added some Pumpkin Seam Binding on each end. The end opposite the clock is left open to add pictures, just untie the ribbon and add pictures and tie back up.
I used Fabri-Tac Glue to glue down the papers and a hot glue gun to add the mulberry flowers from my stash. I used Glue Dots to hold down the Seam Binding, the Glue Dots work best to hold the Seam Binding down because no glue can seep thru. I inked all the edges with Colorbox Ink and also Distressed Ink. I added some Stickles around my clock frame that I cut out with Spellbinders. I used cute leave brads for my numbers and some Red Pearls for some of my other numbers.

Now lets see what inspiration you can pull from our
Happy Fall Y' All!
Challenge and enter your project ---HERE---

Thanks for looking
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails