Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Get in Shape!


Hi! This week at the Beary Scrap we decided no squares or rectangles! There are lots of other shapes out there - and we would like to see them. Whether it be a card, layout or altered project - show us some shapes!

I decided to try something new, and made a bottle tag. With the holidays quickly approaching, this makes a perfect little present a hostess gift. I used papers from MME - Laundry Line and found a vintage wine label on line. I used Spellbinders Labels to add some shape to my edges - and finally added an adorable Norma Fickel image - Wee and Drum.

I hope that you enjoy seeing the Beary Scrappy Gals get out of our boxes this week! and we hope we inspire you to do the same.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Gini, this is so pretty, what a great idea!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

I love this little guy! I'm totally inspired to make gift tags for the wine Husband gives away at Christmas. I love the rich colors. This is brilliant!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails