Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cream and Gold and...Rosy Red


Hi, and happy Saturday! I hope that you have enjoyed our Gold and Cream plus One theme this week at the Beary Scrap. Today is my last day posting on Saturdays - from here on out, I will be sharing some Beary Goodness on Tuesdays.

As you can see, I chose to use rosy-red for my other color. I used papers from My Mind's Eye -Laundry Line. If you don't have any MME papers, now is a great time to stock up. Not only does Kimm have some great sales going on, but a little birdie told me there's going to be a contest soon (but you have to use MME papers). Also, the new lines are coming in - Alphabet Soup,
Holly Jolly, and Lost and Found (my favorite!). The Cherry Blossom stamp is from Flourishes. I added Ivory Flower Soft to the centers, and then added a tiny gold bead in the center. I used Glimmer Mist to help distress the edges and and that glimmer that I love.

You have until the 14th to play along with our sketch challenge. The winner will recieve a $20 gift voucher to the Beary Scrap! I'll see you back on Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails