Friday, May 7, 2010

Gotta Love Our May Flowers.

Wow have you seen all the wonderful projects this week!
Great job ladies and we're not done yet.
I have another Tilda card for you today - I used Sweet Tilda.
Hurry up and head on over to The Beary Scrap Store the Magnolia Stamps are on sale for a limited time.


My card recipe:
Magnolia Sweet Tilda, Copics, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Prima Fairytale Roses, Prima Trellis Roses, Mulberry Paper Leaves, Card Stock, Spellbinders, Martha Stewart Punch, Computer generated Happy Birthday Tag. I also hand sewed on the card. Ribbon and bling by Basic Grey Bling It. I also added lace to the under side of her skirt. I stamped two images of Tilda and colored the both the same so I could layer them. I glittered her dress and shoes and also added glaze to her shoes.

Don't forget you still have time to enter our Beary Sweet Blog Challenge and our winner of all the blog candy will be announced today.

~Patricia~

2 comments:

Elise said...

Patricia!!! This card is truly BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the purples and Tilda is colored WONDERFULLY!!! Love it!!!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Patricia- this is lovely! Tilda looks fabulous and your hand stitching ROCKS! Love the frame around happy birthday, too! Wowza chicky. :)

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails