Saturday, May 22, 2010

Eskimo Kisses - It's not just for Christmas anymore!




Welcome to the last day of Fancy Fold inspirations from the Beary Scrap Gals! Hasn't this been a great week? Have you entered our Fancy Folds challenge yet? You have until May 31st to get your entry in - and you could win a Scor-Pal! I love my Scor-Pal and must admit, I use it everyday, and would be lost without it. (And it's on sale this week!)

I really enjoy making Fancy Fold cards - but I think my very favorite is an easel card. So, that's what I have to share with you today.

I loved the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses when it came out for Christmas, but somehow, I didn't get any of it then. Kimm has it on sale now, and it is really a versatile paper. Don't let the fact that it was a holiday paper scare you away. I love all of the colors, and just chose to use the side that didn't have snowflakes!

Did you notice my flower bouquet? Those are the fabulous mulberry flowers from the Beary Scrap! I love them, and can't wait for Kimm to get those babies posted - I need more! They were white, and a sprayed them with Glimmer Mist to color them - yummy! Also, I know everyone loves using the MS branch punch for leaves with their flowers, but I added some of the ultra-fine Flower Soft in sage - and it's pure magic!

We hope you have been inspired and that you will join us in our challenge!

Card details:
Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie - Giselle
Paper: Bazzill, BG Eskimo Kisses
Medium: Copics, Glimmer Mist, Ultrafine Flower Soft
Embellishments: TBS Mulberry Flowers, Misc Ribbons/Lace, Swarovski crystals
Tools: Scor-Pal, MS branch punch

1 comment:

Sylvia Blum said...

Ohhhh... this is gorgeous.. totally LOVE the idea to add green flower soft to the leaves.. looks AMAZING!

Thanks to all of you DT ladies for the beautiful inspiration .. will try to get one entry done for the challenge until the end of May (but hope I will not win ;) because I have a ScorPal already - and love it *giggle*)
Sylvia

Related Posts with Thumbnails