Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bottle of Blessings

Are you having a great summer? It seems to be going by way too fast! My nephew starts Kindergarten today (he's in year-round-school). If it's too hot to play outside, then maybe you should pull out your scrappy stash and make something beautiful!

This is week two for the sketch challenge at the Beary Scrap - and my card today highlights Bo Bunny's Gabrielle Collection. This is my favorite Bo Bunny line ever! My stamp is Message on a Bottle from Crafty Secrets, and I colored it with Copics, and fussy cut it out. I added some Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest. All of the paper edges are inked with Distress Ink. Finally, I finished it off with some seam binding ribbon.

There are a few days left to play along with our challenge, and we have a great prize up for grabs!

3 comments:

SusanLotus said...

A gorgeous card! I love the edges and the colourcombination and design is wonderful!

Jamie said...

Gini, this is gorgeous, I totally love your rich colors. Great job!
:):)Jamie

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Gini, this is really sweet and *such* a classic color combination. I love it!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails