Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's St. Patrick's Day Week Are You Feeling Lucky.

Hi, Patricia here again. I hope you liked what you saw last week and just wait 'til you see all the wonderful creations we have in store for you this week. For this week's theme I made a St. Patrick's Day Card. I went a little non-traditional with this card and I hope you like it. I didn't have a St Patrick's Day stamp but I had lots of green and came up with this cute little card.



The paper I used for the card is Basic Grey Origins - Aloe. You have to see this paper in person it's so much prettier than what the picture shows. I used lots of Spellbinders on this card. I don't think I can make a card without them. They give your card that added touch. I used "Double Ended Tags", printed my saying out on the computer and cut it out. I also used "Pendants Fleur De Lis" as well as the "Fleur de Lis" Borderabilities, and I used the larger one from "Labels Five" for my Ballerina Fairy Stamp from Pixie Cottage. I colored my stamp with Copics and added diamond glaze and glitter to her wings. I used Color Box Ink, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I also added a bow with a button, and the butterflies are from K & Company. I also colored the pearls with my Copics to match the cards color pattern.

I hope you like my card and be sure to check in tomorrow to see what we have for you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails