Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's the First Day of Spring!!!!


How lucky am I? My "Spring" post for the Beary Scrap actually falls on the first day of spring! I have to tell you, yesterday, it really felt like spring - the sun was shining and it was 67 degrees - just perfect. I actually took my copics outside on my porch and colored this. It was just wonderful!

Well onto the card! I am so excited that the Beary Scrap is carrying Magnolia stamps and this one is just so cute! I almost always use Bazzill for my base card, because there is such a great range of colors and textures. For my patterned paper I used Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry. I think this is one of my all time favorite collections. I love anything retro and kitschy - and this fits the bill. I added texture to my card by using the Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug, and sewed some antique lace around to frame sweet little Tilda. Finally to finish it off, I added some pearls.

I hope you have enjoyed our Spring inspiration for you? What are you going to make to celebrate spring? Be sure to come back on Monday to the Beary Scrap DT Blog - we will have another fun week of ideas to inspire you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails