Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tic Tac Toe ( I win )

Time for a new challenge at
The Beary Scrap
This is such a fun challenge and I couldn't wait to play Tic Tac Toe.
I decided to make a tag this week. They are so fun and quick to make.


Card recipe:
Birthday Bear with Balloons and Leave vines from Beary Sweet Designs
My whole tag was Inked with Colorbox Ink
I added Stickles Glitter Glue to the edges of the tag and to my Bear's party hat.
I also added Pearls and used Seam Binding for the top of the tag.
All my designer paper is from Echo Park the Country Drive line.
I glued every thing together with Fabri Tac Glue.
Now lets see what you make with our Tic Tac Toe Board and enter your card or project ---HERE---  


Thanks for looking
~Patricia~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutey tag!Turned out great!
hugs,
Gini

Lori said...

What a cute bright tag...love the happy colors.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Patricia - she's such a cute party bear!

Cheers,
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails