I'm still on my bird kick, so here's another version of a bird 'n cage. Funny little note - the *last* thing I feel about life is "caged in", yet I continue to play with the concept. At least the bird on this card is outside the wires!
My papers are from the Prima Fairy Flora 6x6 pad. There is quite a selection of Prima pads in the store now, and they are *all* delicious!
- Paper: Prima Fairy Flora 6x6 pad; Bazzill Basics
- Medium: Distress Ink in Pumice, Tattered Rose and Weathered Wood
- Embellishments: Prima Vines; Kaisercraft Pearls in Snow; Seam Binding (in the store soon!); others from stash
- Tools: Scor-Pal; Blending Tool
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape; Fabri-Tac; Glue Dots 1/16"