Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ribbons and Spring!


Hi, it's Gini. While I've been enjoying some nice spring weather, it sounds like many of you are still stuck in winter. Why not bring a little spring cheer into your house by playing along with our current challenge? You only have a few more days to enter, if you haven't done so yet. To wrap up the last few days of the challenge, we decided to add some ribbons to the mix.

Kimm has gotten so many wonderful new 6 x 6 designer pads in - and today, I have used Prima's Annalee collection. I added ribbons from May Arts and My Mind's eye. My stamp is from Heartfelt Creations, and I cut the frame using Spellbinder's Labels 2. The image was colored with Copics, and then I painted a light coat of Stickles over that.

Our new challenge will be posted on Friday, so mark your calendars to come back and play!

5 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

This is gorgeous Gini!!

Staci

Patricia Mae said...

Very pretty Gini I love all the layers.
~Patricia

Jamie said...

So pretty Gini, I love that paper, I'll have to get my some! Your flower rocks!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Gini this is gorgeous! The layering is fatastic! Now I think I need Annalee, too!

Cheers,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Gini, our queen of layers and pop! I love the way this all came together. The colors are so well balanced and the layers are amazing. I love it!

Hugs,
Kimm
The Beary Scrap

Related Posts with Thumbnails