Friday, February 19, 2010

Say Hello to Jamie!

Guess what time it is?  It's time for another Beary Scrappy introduction.  I'd like for you all to meet another one of our super talented Gals.  Say hello to Jamie.  {a round of applause please}.  You can hop on over and visit Jamie's new blog HERE.  Don't forget to become a follower too while your there.

*************************************************

My name is Jamie Cooper and I am very excited to be part of The Beary Scrap Design Team. I am from Blackfoot, Idaho and was born and raised on a potato farm. I attended Utah State University and graduated with a Bachelors degree in History and a Secondary Teaching Certificate. After graduating, I taught American History at Blackfoot High School for 5 years before deciding to become a stay-at-home mom. I married my high school sweetheart, David, in 1997 and we have 3 children: Carter (8), Lindsey (6) and Jace (2 3/4). They keep me very busy and continually remind me of the things that are truly important in life. My husband has a Bachelors degree from Utah State in Agricultural Science and Business and together with my sister and brother-in-law, we are now running our 4th generation potato operation in Blackfoot. When not busy with my kids, I love to flower garden, read, shop, vacation and watch any kind of football. I, of course, also LOVE to scrapbook and generally do any kind of paper crafts. My favorite things about scrapbooking are that it gives you freedom to express yourself in the design-- it's very individual and each person gets to include their own personality and twist in what they create. I also enjoy the connection it brings to other scrapbookers-- no matter where you are from or what stage of life you are at, if you scrapbook, you have a lot in common. And lastly, I love that I can preserve priceless family memories while creating something beautiful at the same time.

*************************************************

Stay tuned for more! 

HUGS,
Kimm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails